Welcome to the Business Side of Business Podcast with your Host, Talmar Anderson. Actionable Insights to fill in the blanks of YOUR business.
Expectations for the Business Side of Business Podcast
The whole purpose of our show is to give specific insight and details to the various questions we run into when trying to build, grow or manage our businesses. Talmar will tell you, “Business is NOT innate! It is learned.” So let’s make it easier!
- We are going to talk with business owners that are experts in their fields.
- We are going to talk to business owners that have experience in focused business operations or management areas of their own business success or challenges.
- We are going to define and explain business topics in general.
- We are going to talk about focused topics in detail.
- We will ALWAYS give you an action step that can move you and your business closer to that personally defined vision of success.
Coming from her operations and management consulting background, Talmar will always drive you, inspire you, encourage you and YES, call you to the mat to try to effect change for you and your business. Without action we are not improving, not creating efficiencies, not building profitability, not scaling our operations sooooo…not growing!
Let’s Progress with Purpose. Let’s Talmar It UP!
Thank YOU for sharing your time and allowing us to offer resources and solutions for you and your business!
Talmar Anderson has her own operations and management firm, Talmar It Up, that works with clients consulting, coaching and building scalable business for her clients. Mentoring through monthly or year long programs helps business owners progressively create and strategically utilize a structured organization for easier, faster and more profitable growth!
In 2016, Talmar launched The Influence Circle and partnered with Katie Nelson, Founder of Sales UpRising. The Influence Circle is a trust-based membership that meets in person oce a month. This mastermind inspired agenda celebrates successes, encourages diversity of potential solutions and readily influences members to grow more profitable, happier and to hit those goals faster.
Are you sensing a theme to Talmar’s mission?